Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions provides contact center solutions using American agents that work from home. We are socially responsible in our business practices and seek to provide great at-home work opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities. Our clients rely on Direct Interactions to support their customers by telephone and email while representing their brands with care and professionalism.
About the Position
Your role is handling a high volume of incoming phone calls from motorists with unpaid parking tickets as well as calls from motorists calling for information and assistance with digital parking meters.
Digital parking meter calls are fast paced calls from motorists who call an automated system and if their telephone number is not recognized by the system they are routed to our agents for an explanation of how parking via cell phone works and for assistance in registering them within the system so they can park at meters without coins as well as calls typically include registration calls as well as FAQ’s.
In the case of unpaid parking tickets the motorists’ vehicle has been immobilized and they must contact the call center and pay to mobilize their vehicle. Agents on this program have the ability to remain calm, cool and collected in stressful situations while providing accurate information to upset callers. Agents must be able to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Legally Able to work in the United States
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two years experience working in a virtual, work at home call center required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- At least 1 year experience in a high stress call center environment (brick and mortar or virtual). Examples include: Collections, 911 dispatch/operator, taking calls for fraud line, roadside assistance.
- Computer running Windows Operating System (XP, Vista or 7) Mac’s are not compatible with our clients’ software.
- Internet Explorer 7 or greater required with Mozilla Firefox as needed.
- DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
- Corded landline telephone (no cordless telephones or cell phones permitted)
- USB Headset required
- Current antivirus and antispyware
- Installed, operational firewall
Paid at $9.25 per hour. Class date TBD. Applications accepted on a continuous basis.
$10 per hour (Bilingual Spanish offers a pay rate of $12 per hour once certified on all cities Bilingual Russian $11 per hour.)
To apply or to learn more about this job go to: Direct Interactions
Click here to Find more Customer Service Jobs
Click here to Find more Work from Home Jobs
If you have questions, comments or would like to share your experience with this company, please do so in the comments below.
Signing up for my work from home newsletter will make sure you will be the first to know when I add new links to new paying markets, free tools and articles of interest to those who work from home!
Thanks, I appreciate you stopping by!Direct Interactions Work from Home by Patti Hale